The Kapro 923 Cast Aluminum level is well suited for heavy-duty applications. It features break-proof epoxy locked acrylic vials based on Kapro’s unsurpassed accuracy and equipped with the Plumb Site® Dual View which provides a direct view of the vertical vial without the need to twist or bend your neck for side viewing – making your work quicker and more accurate.
The Kapro 923 is designed with a milled surface and include rare earth magnets and a V-Groove for easy placement on pipes and conduit.
This level is certified by VPA Germany, features a vial accuracy of 0.0005 in/1in (0.5 mm/m), and is guaranteed for life. It contains 3 vials: 1 Plumb Sit® Dual View™ vial, 1 Epoxy locked horizontal vial, and 1 45° angle vial, all hand calibrated.
- Plumb Site® Dual-View™ vial.
- 3 solid acrylic vials.
- Epoxy-locked solid acrylic horizontal vial.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum body.
- V-groove for pipe/conduit.
- Strong rare-earth magnets.
- Accuracy: <0.0005 in/in. (0.5mm/m).