It is fully reversible, able to level both normally and upside down for quick adjustments between floor and ceiling surfaces. Its highly ergonomic design features an Ergo Grip™ handle, continuous marking surface, finely milled base, and a wall-grip for ease of one-handed use.
Kapro’s 905 Condor™ is an extremely durable box level – based on a modern asymmetric profile that includes a vial bridge for extra strength and dual-component cushioned shockproof end caps. The 905 offers all the state of the art features that make your work easier, quicker, and more accurate.
*The 905 comes in a magnetic version for pipe and construction work. (905M)
- 2 Solid acrylic shockproof vials including:
– 1 OPTIVISION® Red tilted horizontal vial with gradient lines of up to 2%
– 1 Plumb Site® Dual-View™ vial with RedEffect™ for a clear plumb view
- Accuracy with reversibility: 0.5mm/m (0.0005 “/”)
- A finely milled surface on lengths of up to 120cm (48″)
- Bridge at horizontal vial reinforces the profile
- Continuous marking edge
- Ergo Grip™ rubber handle
- Wall-grip feature
- Oversize shock-absorbing rubber end caps