The 353’s handle is made of cast aluminum with three precision-milled surfaces, 45° and 30° cast-in handle platforms. The stainless-steel ruler has permanently etched gradation for long lasting accuracy. The first 4 inches are incremented 1/32 for fine and accurate measurements, extending to 1/16 of an inch for the remainder of the blade’s length.
The 353’s blade has marking holes at 10°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 50° and 60° for angle marking and includes openings every ¼ inch for fluid and parallel pencil markings.
- Certified 90° angle
- Aluminum cast handle
- Stainless steel ruler
- 3 Milled surfaces
- Two sided 30° cast-in handle platform
- Retractable metal ledge support
- Etched cm gradations
- Permanently etched stainless steel blade
- Etchings and holes at 10°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° , 50° and 60° for beveling and framing
- Holes every cm (½” Imperial) for fluid pencil marking
- Marking groove on handle
- Hanging hole
There are no reviews yet.