The 862 holds the highest accuracy in its category – 0.0002″/1” (0.2 mm/m) and an extreme Self-leveling range of ±3° (lower is better). It has intersecting horizontal and vertical beams with an operational range of 65’ ( 20 m). Ror angular layout/ tilted marking, you can use the manual mode.
*Tripod sold separately as a set.
- Vertical, horizontal and cross beams
- Indoor laser range 20m (65′)
- Accuracy: 0.2mm/m (0.0002″/”)
- Self-leveling range: ±3°
- Manual mode for angular layout/tilted marking
- Visual “out of level” warning
- 1/4″ tripod thread
- Rare earth magnets
- “Velcro” strap slant
- Hanging hole
- Soft carry case, 2AA batteries and a “Velcro” strap
- Option: Laser with 1.3m tripod (862S)
There are no reviews yet.