It has intersecting horizontal and vertical lines at 90° with an operational range of 100’ (30m) that can be extended to 165’ (50m) using a Detector (984 – Sold separately). It also features an intelligently designed visual and audible ‘out of level’ warning so you can adjust at a distance.
For angular layout/ tilted marking you can use the Manual mode. The proprietary folding legs are useful for angle mounting and, when folded, create a protective cage along with its shock absorbing rubber casing.
*Compatible with tripod (872S) and wall mount (872L). Both sold separately.
- Intersecting horizontal and vertical lines at 90°
- Indoor laser ranger: 30m (100′)
- Outdoor laser range: 50m (165′) with detector
- Accuracy: 0.2mm/m (0.0002″/”)
- Self-leveling range: ±3°
- Manual mode for angular layout/tilted marking
- Visual and audible “out of level” warning
- Strong folding legs for angle mounting
- Shock resistant rubber casing
- Tripod ready: 1/4″ thread
- Soft pouch, 3 AA batteries and tripod adaptor for 5/8″ thread (841)
Laser with 1.3m tripod (872S)
Laser with wall mount (872L)
There are no reviews yet.